Tuesday, August 28, 2012

exclusivity.... a collaboration



My new bookwork is a collaboration with Auckland based poet Sam Sampson.  Sam's poem ...exclusivity dwells in habitat... was part of an exhibition where he had worked with artist Peter Madden. With this bookwork I  saw the opportunity to expand the reading of both the poem and my work. 

Here is what contemporary avant-garde American poet Michael Palmer had to say about the book, 'What a pleasure to receive your... collaboration, where word and image offer such a provocative dynamic of conjunction and disjunction, the rich play between, space between.'

The book is 195 x 155mm and is printed on 120gsm art paper, 28 pages with 16 photographs. The edition is limited to 100 copies, each book numbered and signed by both Sam Sampson and myself.

Copies can be obtained directly from me at: harvey.benge@xtra.co.nz
Prices are, €20 / £15 / US$25 which includes packing and postage. For payment you can simply log on to my PayPal account using my email address above.
 
Here are some pages.














No comments: